FENSA Approved Installers are automatically entered into the FENSA Installation of the Year competition when they pass a post-assessment
– at no cost and without having to do anything extra
FENSA recognises the good work that Approved Installers do. In an ongoing effort to inspire everyday excellence among FENSA installers, we created the FENSA Installation of the Year award to recognise the value of combining technical expertise with exemplary customer care. It’s that simple!
Homeowners are being invited to provide customer satisfaction feedback on FENSA’s post-assessments. If the assessment passes for Building Regulations compliance the installation is automatically entered. FENSA Approved Installers do not need to do anything, it does not cost them – and they could win the FENSA Trophy!
1. A valid FENSA notifiable installation
2. Must pass post-assessment (by RISA) the first time
3. Homeowner interviewed and has answered the customer care questions
4. Comply with the Terms and Conditions of the competition
1. Was the sales process positive
2. Do the product(s) installed match your expectation
3. How did the installer treat your home?
4. Was the work completed to your satisfaction
5. Would you recommend the company to your friends & family
Finalists will be notified during the autumn. They will receive free publicity, an award certificate and use of an exclusive FENSA Installation of the Year” logo for marketing purposes.
The overall winner also takes home the “FENSA Trophy” and receives complimentary accommodation, travel and tickets to London for the awards presentation.
FENSA announces FENSA Installation of the Year 2017 Award Finalists. Read
FENSA launches FENSA Installation of the Year Award. Read