GGF is currently looking for a Head of Membership and Customer Relations, reporting to the Managing Director. This is a new and exciting role established to take a strategic lead on developing member services, recruitment and retention for all GGF Group companies. Other key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Devise and implement short and medium-term membership and customer plans that help deliver the group’s strategy.
- Champion the needs of members and customers, account management and member committees across all Group companies.
- Be the face of group membership, representing the group at high profile events and forums as well as industry press and social media platforms.
- Develop and implement systems to track, assess and report on membership and customer satisfaction and needs and make recommendations on improvements.
- Work closely with sales and marketing team to plan and develop marketing, events and PR activities to support membership and commercial objectives.
- Effectively collaborate with stakeholders.
The successful applicant will be joining the long-established trade association for the glass industry and also benefit from:
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- Flexible work location including remote working
For a full job description and person specification, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply with CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Application deadline: 31 January 2022.